Wednesday, December 9, 2009

$10 CHRISTMAS SUPER SALE on Scarves!

This is my first Christmas on Etsy, and I wanted to try doing a really big blow-out sale, and in the process clear out some extra space for new inventory while hopefully earning a bit of cash to finish off my own Christmas shopping. So here it is, the $10 Christmas Super Sale on scarves!


Select scarves (over 30 of them total!!) have been marked down by 30% to 50% today (Wednesday) and tomorrow (Thursday) only! All scarves in this section are just $10 each! So take advantage of this excellent deal on some lovely Christmas gifts, either for friends, family, or your very own self!

Here are just a few of the scarves I have to offer for just $10 each as part of my Super Sale!

Fuschia Scalloped Skinny Scarf



Cool Camo Warm Winter Scarf




Sunshine on a Cloudy Day Scarf




Adorable Striped Maroon and Navy Blue Scarf




Soft Blue Winter Scarf




Strawberry and Cream Lacy Cotton Scarf



All these and more for just $10 each! This is my big blowout, so be sure to check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. This is a little late, but I really love the colors and textures of your scarves, and hope you sold a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hi there. If anyone is interested, then lets exchange link

    http://5524e09e.viraldatabase.com

    and i will do the same for you. just comment there:)"

    ReplyDelete