Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eco-Friendly on Etsy

I stumbled across this wonderful shop, thecraftpantry, while cruising the Etsy treasuries this morning. The below tote caught my eye, and, upon clicking on it, I found that it is made from recycled cotton, and is priced at just $20!


This classic tote is available with many different print options; cruise the shop and I'm sure you'll find something to fit anyone's taste. I've just included a few of my favorites here.


This "lovebird" design is just perfect!


And who doesn't like owls?


The Craft Pantry also has a variety of beautiful cards available, all printed on recycled paper.

Love the colors on these!


As always, I have linked the above photos to their corresponding product pages, so it's easy for you to just click through to their Etsy shop for a closer look. You'll also find gift tags (printed on recycled paper) lunch bags (made with recycled cotton) and many other lovely items in the shop. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

3 comments: