Friday, October 16, 2009

The Ribbon Basket

I don't know anything about ribbon, and have never really used it in anything I do, but these photos really caught my eye.


When I first stumbled into this shop, The Ribbon Basket, I thought for a minute that these were art prints, rather than just product photos of ribbon for sale. They're just so nicely photographed!


So, just thought I would share them... Like I said, I know nothing about ribbon, but the prices seem very reasonable, and the ribbon looks lovely. I came across this shop through linkreferal.com, by the way, which is a link exchange site that I think has been pretty useful for me. You can read my blog post about my thoughts on linkreferal.com here.


3 comments:

  1. oh I love the last pic! Really fun . I have way to much ribbon that I usually get from estate sales! Love your blog by the way!

    Come follow mine and
    check out my blog for a giveaway! Littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comments:)
    ~ Harmony, from The Ribbon Basket;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ARE beautiful ribbons. Gorgeous pictures too.
    Just getting into the blogging thing and thrilled I found yours!

    ReplyDelete